When I get sick, I sometimes get confused if I have to visit doctor…. Too much medication will make me suffer: allergy, smelly urine, dizziness, etc.
Being a moron, oftentimes I forgot that I have my own way of healing myself. Meditation, sleeping (perfect meditation), drinking more water, working out, listening to music, drawing, etc.
I got constipation. Severe constipation I almost got poisoned because this body was overloaded with waste. I took medication and didn’t get better, I even could not sleep and my stomach and almost all part of my trunk got ached. So much burdened with unpredicted pain.
Then I remember something: draw something. I took my Faber-Castell watercolor pencils. Yellow, dark green and blue…. Lines, waves, curves, shapes of circles, a lot of color blocking and some words of positive affirmation. I imagined all those pictures are the representatives of my sickness as well as the curing & opening solution….
I got better… Really better, not 100% though. At least I know I am getting well.
Drawing is a therapy, yes it is.
1. Focus on where the pain is coming from,
2. Take any color by reflect, don’t change color you like – let hand move to its slated pencil,
3. Keep focusing on the pain and follow the hand movement
4. Affirm that you are opening the door of relief to the sickness,
5. Change pencil as the hand wants to change the colors,
6. Affirm that the drawing is taking all the pain from the parts of body,
7. Calm down as the hand movement is feeling sufficient,
8. Thank to Universe for everything.
YCK Rd. – Sunday, July 6, 2014 – 4:19pm