Oh my…. And it is January 2, 2016. I feel like not ready to change the year – 363 to end this cycle and I haven’t decided if my resolution is fixed yet or need some trimming.
Last week I collected 5 things to focus on in 2016. Too many for a focus but yeah I need to get distracted sometimes ha ha….
- I promise to always have some flower when not traveling: easy to have some stems of fresh color in a jar but not traveling for at least one week is still a question. I hope I have more time to see the flower survive for more than one week.
- Let me always support animal rescuers. I can’t do it myself with my current type of job. Really, I have to support those kind people better.
- I’ve gained too much weight and I MUST handle this problem. No choice: this year I have to take diet seriously and exercise consistently. Get ready for ready space for my swimsuit and gym-suit.
- I should be more productive…. Oh no…. How should I explain this to myself? Write more, read more, draw more, etc more — to reach a better target.
- And, be balanced! inside out, left and right, back and front
I think so.
So, let’s do it!
Two happy cats are with me 🙂
Temasek – January 2, 2016 – 4:51am