Not easy to explain but even with smiles and optimism, 2020 is still a heavily dragging year. Thanks to this pandemic to be a scapegoat. Sorry, dear virus….
Yet I still want to remember 2020 with what’s thanked for. 👍🏽
- More flexible time to make appointments with doctors and dentist – IMPORTANT!
- More time to (re)read books
- Good time to cook my own food which is healthier and try recipes
- Good time to hand wash clothes
- Good time to bike at night
- Good time to take care of plants
- Good time to take online courses – FANTASTIC!
- Good time to paint
- Learn how to be more relaxed and ignore things – NEED MORE PRACTICES!
- Easier to reject invitations from people and stay home or just go out alone – I LOVE THIS!
- Collect colourful and cute face masks
- Wear sad face and no one knows, thanks to cute face mask
- Weekend biking and getting loss without calculating time to go to airport for business travel
- No frequent packing/unpacking
- Wear dress more often; used to mostly wear pants when working onsite due to nature or activities – PRETTY, PRETTY!
- Save more lipstick ‘coz I only wear it during video call
- Knowing online shopping better – LOSS! NO LIKEY!
- More time to go to the reservoirs and parks to see animals (squirrels, otters, chameleons, fish, cats, dogs, butterflies, dragonflies, birds, etc) and plants (especially orchids on the trees!!!)
- Write more (typing and handwriting)
- I’m still well employed – BIG BLESSINGS
What’s not working in 2020? None! Lying! None. Lying! None…. Lying! Ok, people don’t wanna hear what puts dark goggles on my eyes when seeing whom I used to love dearly. Below calendar gives idea how intricate the situation is. 😁
Welcome, 2021. Send chocolate and/or flowers, not villain not virus.
May all beings be happy.